- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control of our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
- Chuck DeVore, writing for Heritage on March 14, 2016, discussed the reality that Obama’s Clean Energy Plan will wipe out many Navajo Nation jobs.
- According to Arizona State Senator Carlyle Begay, coal mining is critical to the economic vitality of the Navajo Nation: “The Navajo Nation’s unemployment rate is over 50 percent. Currently, revenue from coal represents 60 percent of the Navajo Nation’s general funds and operating budget. Absent political restrictions on the use of coal, coal mining and the Navajo Generating Station on the Navajo Nation’s land would be expected to boost its economy by over $13 billion over the next 25 years.”
- The coal industry is responsible for over 2,500 of the best paying jobs within the Navajo Nation which has very high unemployment levels to begin with.
- But those jobs have been disappearing under the Obama administration with coal production form the Nation down to about 8-10 million tons of coal a year from 13-16 million tons a year before Obama and his EPA intruded into the market and industry.
- The Chinese national government has decided not to build any new wind turbines since existing electricity from existing wind turbines has apparently been wasted and has somehow caused damage to that nation’s electrical grid.
- Earlier in April, the government in China, via a statement from its National Energy Administration, stopped approving all new wind energy power projects in the country’s windiest regions.
- Although the turbines in these regions had the capacity for 71 gigawatts of electricity, much of it was wasted due to the wild fluctuations in how much and when the wind was available to produce electricity.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com