- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control of our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
- To see the past posts and the multitude of evidence that we have compiled that showed it is perfectly okay to be a global warming doubter and a believer in science, enter the phrase "global warming doubter” in the search box above or go through the monthly historical posts listed on the right side of this page.
- Joseph Curl, writing for the Daily Wire website on May 8, 2017, reviewed the results of work done by the the Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI) which was written up in the UK’s Telegraph newspaper.
- The DMI found that the Earth had not warmed up in the past 19 years, killing any and all global warming forecast models that predicted the Earth would be much warmer today than it was 20 years ago.
- The DMI findings included the reality that December temperatures in the Arctic have been steadily less than minus 20 degrees C.
- The Arctic ice pack has returned to where it was 13 years ago.
- The Arctic ice pack is much thicker than it was as measured back in 2008.
- The Greenland ice cap got larger last winter than at any time in years.
- And although temps were very high in some places in 2016, giving the hold out global warming advocates hope, higher temps that were caused by the presence of a very strong El Nino, satellite images show that as the El Nino has dissipated, global temps have dropped more than .6 degrees C, the same thing that happened 17 years ago when a similar El Nino Had made 1998 the so-called “the hottest year on record.”
- The article cites other research which found that “a natural cooling cycle that occurs every 230 years began in 2014 and will send temperatures plummeting even further by 2019.” and that “Scientists are also expecting a “huge reduction” in solar activity for 33 years between 2020 and 2053 that will cause thermometers to crash.”
- This other research shows that climate is severely affected by activity on the sun and given that the sun activity is entering a quiet period, we can expect a cooling trend on Earth if past history repeats itself.
- He blamed climate change for “wildfire seasons that are longer and more dangerous,” ignoring the reality that we have often reported on, using real government data, that the number and extent of wildfires has been declining in the U.S. over time.
- He continued to blamed the wave of immigrants flooding into Europe and climate change as much as the war in Syria, a connection that he continues to not be able or willing to prove.
- He claimed that some states were “seeing floods on sunny days,” an assertion that makes no sense or was proved by any data he provided.
- He claimed that food prices were spiking but government statistics show that food prices in the U.S. have risen slowly and at about the same rate of overall inflation over the past 20 years and some of the increase in prices can be attributed to the Federal government causing a lot of farmland to be converted over to ethanol production vs. food production.
- He blamed climate for being a significant contributor to the political unrest in North Korea and Venezuela which could not be any further from the truth, food shortages in those countries are due mostly to despotic leaders.
- But then he claimed that, “Food production is the second-leading driver of GHG [greenhouse gas] emissions . . . and if we don’t change course, the World Bank predicts that by 2050, agriculture and land use change may account for as much as 70 percent of global GHG emissions.”
- Which reveals an extreme contradiction in his own reasoning and reality since as the author points out, “In short, we aren’t making enough food because of climate change . . . but making all this food is causing climate change.”
- He also had to drop in the favorite lie of climate change advocates, “Ninety-nine percent of scientists who study climate change carefully . . . will tell you that it is indisputable that the planet is getting warmer and the only real controversy is how much warmer will it get,” making this quote despite the reality that for the past 20 years or so the planet has NOT gotten any warmer and let’s remember that the 99% number he quotes is wrong based on the source of such nonsense (the source claims 97%) and the source’s research, as we have often pointed out, is totally bogus and invalid from a statistical point of view.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: