- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control of our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
- Despite climate change advocates’ predictions of severe drought conditions, the U.S. drought situation is at a 17 year low.
- The Federal government announced recently, via its U.S. Drought Monitor, that only 6.1% of the lower 48 states are in a drought condition today.
- This is a record low in the history of the 17 year old Monitor, lower than the previous low of 7.7% way back in 2010.
- According to meteorologist Brad Rippey of the U.S.Department of Agriculture: “Drought has certainly been disappearing at a rapid rate this spring.”
- California, which has been a multi year drought condition, has only 8% of its territory in a drought condition, close to the national average.
- The record high for the Monitor was September, 2012 when 65.5% of the country was in a drought condition.
Extreme Weather: Scientist to Congress in 2017: ‘No evidence’ that hurricanes, floods, droughts, tornadoes are increasing – Dr. Roger Pielke Jr. of University of Colorado
Tornadoes: NOAA Tornado data revealing 2016 as ‘one of the quietest years since records began in 1954’ and below average for 5th year in a row
Hurricanes: 1) Inconvenient NOAA report: ‘It is premature to conclude (AGW has) already had a detectable impact on’ hurricanes & 2) NOAA: U.S. Completes Record 11 Straight Years Without Major (Cat 3+) Hurricane Strike & 3) 30 peer-reviewed scientific papers reveal the lack of connection between hurricanes & ‘global warming’
Floods: ‘Floods are not increasing’: Dr. Roger Pielke Jr. slams ‘global warming’ link to floods and extreme weather – How does media ‘get away with this?’http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/08/23/floods-are-not-increasing-dr-roger-pielke-jr-slams-global-warming-link-to-floods-extreme-weather-how-does-media-get-away-with-this/ – Pielke Jr. on how extreme weather is NOT getting worse: ‘Flood disasters are sharply down. U.S. floods not increasing either.’ “Floods suck when they occur. The good news is U.S. flood damage is sharply down over 70 years,” Pielke explained.
Heavy Rains: 1000 year rainfall study suggests droughts and floods used to be longer, worsehttp://www.climatedepot.com/2016/05/13/1000-year-rainfall-study-suggests-droughts-and-floods-used-to-be-longer-worse/
Extreme weather used to be blamed on ‘global cooling’ in the 1970s and early 80s Flashback NOAA 1974: ‘Extreme weather events blamed on global cooling’ http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/09/08/flashback-noaa-1974-extreme-weather-events-blamed-on-global-cooling/ – NOAA October 1974: ‘Many climatologists have associated this drought and other recent weather anomalies with a global cooling trend and changes in atmospheric circulation which, if prolonged, pose serious threats to major food-producing regions of the world’
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: