- NBC recently reported that ISIS forces are getting larger and stronger despite the Obama administration spending billions of dollars on a failed air campaign and military strategy.
- The stock market is cratering.
- Job creation is barely keeping up with population growth.
- Wage growth is anemic, growing just .2% in the second quarter, the lowest quarterly growth since 1982.
- The labor participation rate is at the lowest level in decades because the Obama economy cannot generate enough jobs.
- Thousands of veterans are still not getting the medical care they were promised by the Federal government.
- 45 million Americans are still receiving monthly Federal food assistance.
- Our borders still leak and thousands of illegal immigrant criminals continue to walk our streets.
- Major programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security are hurtling towards insolvency and lose hundreds of billions of dollars every year to fraud and mismanagement.
- Our kids are still getting lousy public educations at most public schools.
- The IRS and other government functions seem to be getting their computer systems hacked on a regular basis, exposing tens of millions of Americans to identity theft potential.
- Obama Care is a failure along so many dimensions as health care costs continue to soar despite the Obama promise that they would decrease.
- Annual Federal deficits, while down, are still about half a TRILLION a year meaning that even though the Federal government is collecting more in taxes than ever before, it still cannot run a balanced budget.
The National Security Agency’s targeting of Israeli leaders and officials also swept up the contents of some of their private conversations with U.S. lawmakers and American-Jewish groups. That raised fears—an “Oh-s— moment,” one senior U.S. official said—that the executive branch would be accused of spying on Congress.
White House officials believed the intercepted information could be valuable to counter Mr. Netanyahu’s campaign. They also recognized that asking for it was politically risky. So, wary of a paper trail stemming from a request, the White House let the NSA decide what to share and what to withhold, officials said. “We didn’t say, ‘Do it,’ ” a senior U.S. official said. “We didn’t say, ‘Don’t do it.’
Spying on our allies, spying on Congress, probably still spying on American citizens. We are truly living in Orwell’s “1984” world. Maybe if the Obama administration had used some of these spying resources on our enemies, e.g. ISIS, Russia, North Korea, it would not look and be so inept when its foreign policy crashes and burns so often.
- Years after the recession ended, over 45 million Americans are still receiving Federal food assistance every month, about 50% more than when the recession started.
- Annual national economic growth never attained the long term average annual economic growth, never exceeding 3% a year.
- About 14 million Americans want full time jobs but cannot find them, settling for no job or for a part time job.
- The labor participation rate is at forty year lows.
- Bill Ford has been driving a cab in Boston for 42 years.
- In those 42 years he has seen good economic times and bad economic times on the streets of Boston.
- But he has never seen things so bad as now despite the economy being in “recovery:” “But when I’m out on these streets I’m seeing things I’ve never seen before, at least not as bad as they are now. When I heard Marty Walsh saying Boston would be willing to take in some of those refugees, I knew he was speaking from his heart. But if we bring them in we’re going to have to give them the works: housing, food stamps, welfare, medical. You can’t just bring them in and say, ‘OK, now you’re on your own.’ I’ve never seen so many people (Bostonians) sleeping on stoops or in doorways.”
- U.S. Special Forces troops were pinned down and surrounded by Taliban forces who continue to gain and control more and more territory in Afghanistan.
- North Korea conducting another nuclear weapons test and claimed they now know how to make a hydrogen bomb.
- China started landing planes on the man made islands they created in the South China Sea as they attempt to take over the major sea lanes that go through that area.
- The Chinese stock market bombed, and in doing so, cratered the U.S. stock markets.
- Dozens of people were arrested across the country, charged with planning terrorism plots within the United States.
- Saudi Arabia and Iran got into a spitting match when it was reported the Saudis had shot a missile at the Iranian embassy in Yemen after the Iranians firebombed the Saudi embassy in Iran after the Saudis had executed an Iranian favored cleric.
- ISIS announced that they had established a Bombmaking University to create even more dangerous weapons and bombs.
- French police shot and killed an ISIS sympathizer after he tried to enter a Paris police station wielding a cleaver while shouting “Allahu Akbar.”
Our book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government - Fifty First Steps To Restoring Our Freedom And Destroying The American Political Class" is now available at:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com