- In late February, two ISIS bombs killed over 100 Iraqis.
- Dozens of people died in two ISIS-related suicide bombers attacks over the past couple of months in Turkey.
- And this past week, ISIS struck in the heart of Europe in Brussels, with two bombs going off at the airport and one going off in a train car, killing dozens and wounding over a hundred including Americans.
- Attended a meaningless baseball game in Cuba immediately after hearing of the death and carnage in Brussels.
- In a political speech in Cuba, spent less than one minute discussing the major terror attacks in Brussels.
- Flew to Argentina where he spent some time learning how to dance the tango as body parts were being cleaned up in Brussels.
- He eventually returned to Washington DC where he decided going golfing would be a good thing to do.
“But at the same time, the symbolism is that the president stayed at the baseball game all day long where you would have thought he would have said, ‘Look, we’ve got more business that I have to deal with, I wish you well,’ get on the phone. We’ve got to put together some kind of a bulletproof syndicate to deal with all this.”
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com