- The five poorest counties in the country are all at least 95% white, according to the 2010 Census.
- The nation’s poorest county, Owsley in Kentucky, is 98% white.
- Owsley is only .5% black.
- The second poorest county, Lee county, also in Kentucky, is 95% white and only 2% black.
- Clay county in Kentucky was called the “hardest place to live” in the country by a New York Times article and Clay is 94% white.
The U.S. Embassy in Brussels is making every effort to account for the welfare of American citizens in the city, and in the days ahead we stand ready to provide whatever support the Belgian Government may require. As I made clear this morning in a conversation with Belgian Foreign Minister Didier Reynders, the United States stands firmly with our ally Belgium and with all of Europe in the face of this tragedy. Attacks like these only deepen our shared resolve to defeat terrorism around the world.”
- He never recognizes the attacks as being planned by ISIS even though ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attacks and almost immediately confirmed that the same ISIS terror cell that executed the Paris terrorist attacks also did the Brussels attacks.
- He never mentions that Islamic radicals planned and executed the attacks that killed dozens and wounded over a hundred innocents.
- He never mentions that these were blatant “terrorist” attacks, he calls them “abhorrent” attacks.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com