To review past posts on this insanity and idiocy, just click on the first few posts in each month listed to the right of this page. After reviewing just a handful of these insanity posts we think you will agree that we are currently being served by the worst set of American politicians ever to hold office in our entire history.
Let’s get started with the latest insanity from today’s American politicians:
1) Violent drug cartels have established themselves throughout the country. ISIS and other terror groups are actively looking for ways to spread terrorism to our country. Attacks on and deaths of police officers are growing exponentially. Illegal immigrant criminals are wandering our streets causing crime and murders to rise.
One would hope that all levels of government are doing their best, and optimizing our tax dollars, to protect ourselves, our families, and our assets. And as always when it comes to hoping the American political class is doing their jobs efficiently and effectively and have their priorities right, that hope is quickly dashed. According to recent reporting by Fox News 26 in Houston:
- Armed U.S. Marshals are now being used to track down and arrest Americans who are delinquent in their student loan repayments.
- And apparently, it is not only people who powe mega bucks on their loans as the Fox News report cites a gentleman named Paul Aker who was recently arrested at his home by Marshals since he still owes….wait for it…. $1,500 from a loan he received in 1987, 29 years ago.
- How many U.S.Marshals showed up to arrest him for a 29 year old loan payment problem? Seven armed Marshals were needed to arrest him.
- Apparently, the Federal government has turned over loan collection problems to private debt collectors who go to Federal court to get a judge to sign off on a Federal arrest warrant which is then used to get the U.S. Marshals involved in the arrest process.
2) Remember how Obama recently enlisted the Attorney General and the entire Federal law enforcement bureaucracy to go after people that appear to be harassing or bullying Muslims? Never mind that religious hate attacks are much more likely to be directed at Jewish citizens in this country, on both a relative basis and absolute basis. This President explicitly wants to go after citizens that may have said some hurtful things to or about Muslims.
Now, I am not advocating for anti-Muslims hate speech or actions. But let’s keep things in perspective. Especially when you consider the recent remarks of a Black Panther activities who recently told a crowd of 200 in Charleston, South Carolina that they need to kill "every last [white man] and kill all of their goddamn families.”
Malik Zulu Shabazz told a crowd of African Americans to rise up and commit mass murder at a “save the Black Church” rally. He cited a slave, Denmark Vesey, who once tried to kill slave masters and their families from long ago: “We got to complete what Denmark didn’t finish. Denmark didn’t finish his mission.”
So the full force of the Federal government will come down on anyone who dares to mutter a bad word about Muslims but a black activist can stand up and call for the death of millions of white folks and the Obama administration does nothing. Pathetically insane and racist.
3) I came across an article recently that highlighted some of the policies that Bernie Sanders wants to implement if elected President. As is the case with most politicians, their ideas are usually garbage and Sanders ideas are not only garbage but they defy logic and the reality of today:
A) ”Medicare For All” - Medicare is quickly going bankrupt, is so infested with criminal fraud and waste that it loses tens of billions of dollars a year to criminal elements, its unfunded liabilities are likely in the tens of trillions of dollars and its costs are rising quickly. And yet it he wants to make it bigger.
B) $19.6 TRILLION in tax increases over the next ten years - The Federal government easily loses, wastes, or is defrauded out of almost a TRILLION dollars a year and this guy wants to raise taxes and give it to Washington politicians and bureaucrats….. who waste upwards of a TRILLION dollars a year with no societal benefit in return. NO American, rich or poor, should by another penny in taxes until Washington does a much, much better job in handling the taxes we pay today.
C) Prosecuting so-called “climate deniers” - we do a monthly series of posts every month under the them, “I am a global warming doubter and a believer in science.” Over the years we have cited hundreds of studies, scientists, experts,and realities that show that man made global warming and climate change is very likely just a myth. But screw those studies, scientists, experts and realities, let’s just arrest and throw those in jail that dare to have an opinion that is contrary to Sanders' opinion.
D) Expand Social Security - much like Medicare, Social Security is already in a negative cash flow situation, is infested with criminal fraud that costs the American taxpayer upwards of $100 billion a year, it also has tens of trillions of dollars in unfunded liabilities, and is quickly heading towards financial insolvency. It is a lousy retirement investment option but yet Sanders wants to expand this failing system.
E) Making college tuition free - yes, take from poor working stiffs and give it to young kids who can hang out for free at the college of their choice for years and years, eventually getting a degree and education that has no use in society and results in college educated kids that contribute nothing back to society.
4) As we have said many times, ISIS has become the most vicious, heartless, and wealthy terror group of all time. But Obama has constantly underestimated the power of this group. He initially called them a JV terror group. They then took over large swaths of land in Iraq and Syria. He said they were contained days before the launched the worst attack on Paris since World War II. He said there were threats to Americans days before a major ISIS-influenced terror attack in California.
But what if he had not been so bull headed a full years ago and had listened to others? What if he put forth good strategy vs. political expediency? According to New York Times reporting, in mid 2014 the Iraqi prime minister had “secretly asked the Obama administration to consider carrying out air strikes against extremist staging areas” and that “Iraq’s appeals for a military response have so far been rebuffed by the White House, which has been reluctant to open a new chapter in a conflict that President Obama has insisted was over when the United States withdrew the last of its forces from Iraq in 2011.” The Iraqis pleaded for over a year to get help in wiping out ISIS but Obama refused to help out.
In other words, instead of attacking the early beginnings of ISIS with low risk drone attacks, Obama decided that he did not want to break a promise and empty accomplishment of getting U.S. forces out of Iraq. As a result, rather wiping out ISIS when it was small and local, Obama allowed it to become a serious worldwide threat.
And he cannot claim that he was against U.S. military intervention in foreign lands since during the same period he was authorizing drone attacks in Pakistan, Yemen, and throughout Africa. A possibly missed historical opportunity to make the world safer, all for the ego of a failed Presidency.
5) One last piece of insanity for today. We have often pointed out how more times than not when American politicians take action or pass legislation they either make things worse or in the best case, have no impact on the problem they were allegedly trying to remedy. Just such an example was shown to be true by research done by Georgetown University economist Arik Levinson. His work was good enough to be published by the National Bureau of Economic Research.
Back in the late 1970s, the state of California passed legislation that required newly constructed California buildings be built to new building codes that theoretically made them more energy efficient. Nice thought, more energy efficient means less carbon footprint impacts and less air pollution. At that time, according to the Reason magazine article describing the Levinson research, proponents of the new legislation claimed that energy usage would be reduced up to a whopping 80% in the new buildings.
Levinson’s research involved comparing California buildings built before and after the new energy efficiency standards were in place and also compared them to buildings built in other states that did not have as stringent energy efficiency building codes. His findings: the promised energy savings never materialized, those California buildings built after the new building codes took effect were no better from an energy perspective than those built prior to the new codes or vs. buildings in other states. Nice try, failed results.
That will do it for today’s political class insanity. Building codes that do nothing, a President’s ego allows a terror group to grow way beyond expectations, Sanders’ silly socialism ideas, killing all white people, and abusing the U.S. Marshal agency. Last insanity discussion tomorrow.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com