I was originally going to write a post on the amazing number of outright lies that Hillary Clinton has put forth, both recently and historically. And there are a lot of them, making her no different than every other Washington politician. However, in researching her lies, I continued to come across the dozens and dozens of lies and deceptions of the current White House president, Barack Obama. Thus, as a warm up to today’s Hillary Clinton’s parade of lies, yesterday we reviewed the over seven years worth of lies and deceptions from the Obama administration.
- Long ago when she landed in Bosnia, she claimed that her entourage came under sniper fire and they had to hurry into waiting vehicles to get safely away. However, actual video of her landing shows that sniper fire was not present or close to being present.
- She claimed that the emails she deleted off of her private server when she was Secretary of State included a multitude of emails that she and her husband had exchanged. However, video proof shows her husband claiming that he had used the Internet only twice in his life and that was to order something from Amazon, not communicate with his wife as she asserted.
- Hillary recently claimed that she had always been in favor of gay marriage. But again, actual video of her shows her claiming that marriage is a sacred vow between a man and a woman. She did not even try to use the Obama flip flop defense when his attitude on gay marriage “evolved,’ she just outright lied.
- Hillary has recently claimed that she was against the NAFTA treaty, but as always, historical video shows that she was a big advocate of NAFTA long ago.
- Andf who can forget her assertion long ago that she and her husband were the victims of a vast right wing conspiracy, a conspiracy that was never proven to exist.
- And most recently, and most atrociously, she recently asserted that: "Now, is Libya perfect? It isn’t. Libya was a different kind of calculation and we didn’t lose a single person … We didn’t have a problem in supporting our European and Arab allies in working with NATO.” - Seems to me that we lost four brave Americans in Libya, Benghazi specifically. All because her and this administration did not take dozens of security warnings seriously and who refused to send help to save the lives of dozens of trapped Americans, four of whom who died.