- Americans eat too much of the wrong kind of food, resulting in obscenely high obesity rates for the country.
- Our food chain is infested with overdoses of high fructose corn syrup, salt, and other unhealthy additives.
- Americans smoke too much.
- Americans do not exercise enough.
- The country is in serious need of health care tort reform.
- Barriers to insurance company competition across state lines need to come down.
- Obama Care never “followed the money” to find out who is actually profiting from the ever escalating healthcare costs in this country and how to get those factors under control.
- Obama Care never got the immense amount of fraud and abuse in current government healthcare programs, Medicare and Medicaid, under control in order to save money to efficiently fund other government health care initiatives.
- Obama Care never put serious research money towards curing the major diseases that drive high healthcare costs such as high frequency cancers and dementia type diseases.
- 41 states will see Obama Care deductibles go up substantially in 2016.
- 17 of those states will experience a double digit percentage increase.
- Mississippi will see the highest increase in deductibles, estimated at 39%.
- Washington will likely see a 31% increase, South Carolina will see a 26% increase, Louisiana will see a 24% increase.
- Florida, Minnesota, Vermont, Arizona, and North Carolina will all see at least a 20% increase in deductibles.
- The author says that his family had a good health insurance policy with Anthem prior to Obama Care’s rollout.
- Their policy had a $2,500 deductible and a $258 monthly premium that covered all their needs and allowed them to choose the doctors they preferred.
- The family then had to switch over to an Obama Care policy that had a $1,200 monthly premium costs, almost five times higher than their previous policy, the deductible level went up to $12,500, five times higher, and they lost access to their preferred doctors.
- Years after the rollout, the administration is still struggling to resolve eligibility questions on millions of Obama Care applications.
- Hundreds of thousands of people who were approved for Federal benefits under Obama Care may or may not have been entitled to them under the law.
- The GAO concluded: "[The administration] has assumed a passive approach to identifying and preventing fraud."
- In a formal reply to the GAO report and findings the administration actually agreed that the GAO recommendations "were valid concerns."
- The GAO report was released in synch with Congressional hearings on the matter where Congressman Fred Upton alleged: "Perhaps the most unsettling is that while HHS agrees there are many vulnerabilities, the agency has no urgency or plan to fix these critical errors."
- By having a bad data tracking system relative to fraud, the GAO says the administration "foregoes information that could suggest potential program issues or potential vulnerabilities to fraud."
- As an example, the article says that in 2014, the Obama Care process could not even verify the citizenship of about 8.2 million inquiries that Obama Care applicants claimed, 8.2 million unsubstantiated citizenship claims.
- The IRS could not verify the family income and size for over 30 million Obama Care inquiries in 2014. In 2015, the problem was still huge with the IRS unable to verify the family size and income for 29.2 million inquiries.
- In addition, the GAO found that the process for resolving documentation issues when they arise is not even close to being reliable.
DEJA - FLORIDA: In the month of October, I recieved a letter from my insurance company, stating due to The Affordable Care Act, my policy is no longer being provided. Instead there will be a new plan offered for $227 a month. I wanted to find out what that really includeed was preventative maintenance.
I then called the insurance company to discuss my options to discuss my new options, to only find out that if I want a similar plan to what I have now, my insurance rates would go up to $306! I can't afford that now, it doesn't make sense to me! Im currently living day by day.
"We have less coverage than before at a higher out-of-pocket expense," Boyette said. "One company, three choices, that was it. This was not what [President Barack Obama] assured me and many others."
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com