- I have never voted for a Republican for President in my life.
- Thus, I did not vote for Donald Trump in November.
- Up until 2010, I had never voted for a Republican for national office in my life.
- Democrats have 63 fewer seats in the House of Representatives.
- Democrats have 11 fewer seats in the Senate.
- Democrats went from having a majority in the House and a filibuster proof majority in the Senate to being the minority party in both parts of Congress.
- Democrats have 11 fewer governorships.
- Democrats have almost 1,000 seats in state government legislatures.
- And now, Democrats have one fewer President in the White House.
Basically, you end up with a scattered bunch of disconnected islands with vast areas of ocean (Trump voters) in between them, proving two points that the numbers have already shown:
- The Congressman who observed that Democrats were no longer a national political party was correct, it only controls some long strips of geography on both coasts and an occasional island in between.
- The country has never been more divided, the Democrat skinny coastal strips vs. the rest of the country.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: