Part 6, The Obama Presidency, The End Of An Error - Gross Economic Mismanagement
- I have never voted for a Republican Presidential candidate in my life and I have been voting since the the Nixon era.
- Until 2010, I have never voted for a Republican for national office in my life.
- I am not affiliated with nor do I associate myself with the Republican Party, conservatives or people like Donald Trump.
- He has gotten the U3 unemployment rate down to about 5%.
- He has presided over an economic recovery that is one of the longest ever.
- He has seen steady, if low, job growth over the past six years.
- He came into office with a nation suffering from a deep recession.
- Obama spent over $800 billion on a (failed) economic stimulus plan.
- He enjoyed record low energy prices during his term that should have significantly spurred consumer and business economic growth, employment, and activity.
- He had the support of trillions of fake dollars that the Federal Reserve pumped into the economy.
- The Federal Reserve kept interest rates at low, low levels for a record long time.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: