- Obama has left our southern border so wide open that far more Latin American kids are flooding over the border that the Health and Human Services budget for such needs has been blown out by the volume of people coming in.
- To cope, rather than going back through Congress for incremental appropriations as required by the Constitution, the Obama administration is illegally raiding other budget buckets to fund the housing needs of the juvenile illegal immigrants.
- Other critical government programs that are having their budgets ravaged include Medicare, the Ryan White AIDS/HIV program, cancer research funds, and flu research funds, all programs that were paid for and needed by Americans, not illegal immigrants.
- So far the bill for the illegal immigrant youths is $167 million, $167 million that cannot be used to heal elderly Americans, treat American cancer and HIV patients, or provide flu protections for Americans.
- Oh, by the way, that $167 million is a monthly, ongoing total, not the overall cost.
- This past Black Friday marked the first time that the national debt had exceeded $19.9 TRILLION as it makes its speedy run to an atrocious $20 TRILLION.
- The debt load should get to that $20 TRILLION level in early 2017, likely in February according to estimates by the Bipartisan Policy Center.
- And that is just the beginning according to Barron’s: "If the Trump administration were to add no spending programs and cut no taxes, the rising costs of existing programs like Medicare and Medicaid would likely push the national debt to $45 trillion in 20 years’ time. So says the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office."
- A $45 TRILLION debt load would result in an annual interest rate payment on the debt of $750 billion IF interest rates stayed at the unnatural rates they are today.
- If interest rates ever get back to more natural levels, the annual interest payments on that national debt could be about $1.5 TRILLION a year.
- Using a rough growth estimate for the number of American households, within 20 years at higher, more natural interest rates every American household would have to pay over $10,000 a year just to cover the annual interest payments on the national debt.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: