- The Veterans Administration spent $20 million on an art collection while veterans' medical needs were going unserved.
- Included in the $20 million was the cost of a whopping 27 foot artificial Christmas tree that cost $21,500 and two sculptures that cost $670,000 that were installed at a California VA facility that, get this, serves blind veterans.
- $483,000 was spent on a decorative rock for the VA facility in Palo Alto which does not include the $807,000 that was spent to prepare the area to receive and display the decorative rock.
- At the same VA facility, the government spent $330,000 for something called a half arc that was placed in the lobby, another $365,000 was spent on a sculpture that was placed near the pool, and $285,000 that went to paste dozens of rocks to a wall that spelled out quotes by famous Americans... in Morse Code.
- In a San Francisco Veterans Administration building, $32,000 was spent to hang 62 framed photographs, not paintings, photographs from the local geographic area, a whopping cost of $500 framed per photo.
- A VA facility in Puerto Rico spent $610,000 on artwork and a facility in Alaska spent $100,000 on a single piece of sculpture.
- To add insult to injury, a letter from Senator Mark Kirk pointed out to the head of the VA that even though the VA issued a moratorium on all art purchases a year ago, the VA went forward and spent $1.8 million despite the so-called moratorium.
- 63 out of the 712 super delegates were registered at some point in time as lobbyists at the state or Federal government level.
- These super delegates/lobbyists represented banks, health care insurers, the telecom industry, labor unions, Goldman Sachs, and Planned Parenthood.
- Specifically, super delegate and former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle is currently registered for the healthcare insurance company Aetna, former House Minority Leader Richard Gephardt is a registered lobbyist with the Gephardt Group and former DNC General Chairman and Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell was registered for Ballard Spahr LLP as recently as 2012.
- Sunlight also found an additional 32 individuals it called "shadow lobbyists," which it describes as super delegates who "aren't officially registered as lobbyists, but are heavily involved in the influence industry."
you will find some incredible lies and hypocrisy of Obama:
- This website contains a detailed historical compilation of the Federal government’s budget performance since the country’s formation over two hundred years ago.
- If you look down Column D to the Bush years, you will see that Bush had budget deficits that exceeded $400 billion for only two years, making it mathematically impossible for Obama’s $4 TRILLION statement to be correct.
- Obama never had a budget deficit under $500 billion until his sixth year in office and even that year was higher than any annual budget deficit of Bush.
- Obama had four consecutive years of running a budget deficit over $1 TRILLION a year, two to three times higher than the highest Bush budget deficit.
- And while Obama’s lowest budget deficit in 2015 did finally get under Bush’s HIGHEST budget deficit, by a mere $20 billion, his White House budget website currently shows the 2016 deficit to be over $600 billion, the sixth highest budget deficit ever for the country, with Obama possessing the five higher budget deficits.
- And finally as we all know, the combined budget deficit of ALL previous Presidencies will be equal to the the budget deficit created by the Obama administration by itself:
So if Bush is unpatriotic for running up a $4 TRILLION deficit number over eight years, which Obama’s own spreadsheet shows he did not, than Obama should be tried for treason given his many $1 TRILLION annual budget deficits.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: