To review past posts on this insanity and idiocy, just click on the first few posts in each month listed to the right of this page. After reviewing just a handful of these insanity posts we think you will agree that we are currently being served by the worst set of American politicians ever to hold office in our entire history.
It looks like our politicians have been especially insane over the past month or so let’s get started with the latest insanity from today’s American politicians:
1) Sometimes you just shake your head when dealing with politicians and the government bureaucracies they oversee, trying to figure out if there is a deep conspiracy behind their actions or they are just that incompetent. Omar Mateen was the terrorist who shot up an Orlando nightclub a few months ago, killing and wounding over a hundred innocent people. It was one of the most deadly terror attacks ever in this country. You would think that the full force of the Federal government would be operating to make sure every base was covered in its investigation to learn ways to prevent future attacks and to make sure that any supporters and abettors of Mateen were brought to justice.
Noor Salman was the wife of the terrorists Mateen. One would hope that the FBI and other law enforcement authorities would be keeping a tight rein on her to make sure that 1) they were sure she was not an accomplice, 2) they understand what she knew about the attack and when, and 3) they try to figure out from her what others may have been involved. Sounds like standard police and investigation work and protocols.
Which is going to be difficult now, since, according to the news reports, Salman is no longer even in the country. Yes, the FBI, or whoever in the Federal government was responsible, has allowed her to return to the Middle East where investigating her and getting information from her is going to be near impossible.
In fact, some news reports and websites such as www.molonlabemedia.com reported that she “is/was the target of a federal grand jury convened to possibly indict her as an accomplice to her mass-murdering and allegedly deceased husband. As such, it would be almost unheard of for Salman to travel outside the United States. But that is where she is, according to federal law enforcement sources.” Yes, it appears that some knucklehead somewhere in the Federal bureaucracy allowed her to leave the country.
What goes here? Gross incompetence on behalf of the Federal government? Is there some underlying truth or conspiracy that needs to stay covered and that the Feds actually helped her to “escape” to the Middle East? We will likely never know and the political class and the government functions they oversee missed out on possibly indicting a terrorist co-conspirator or at the very least, gain a better understanding of how such a terror attack came about. Insane.
Note: recent Web search in the past few days indicate that she is still nowhere to be found.
2) Liberals such as Obama and Hillary Clinton are always trying to shred the Second Amendment. Despite the reality that the level of gun possession has gone sky high over the past few decades while the violent crime rate has plummeted seems lost on them that the Second Amendment does not promote crime. Obama's own CDC study found that defensive uses of the Second Amendment are 50% higher than offensive uses of the Second Amendment. And yet, they continue to try and take the right to protect ourselves and our family away from us.
But what do the experts actually fighting crime on the streets think about the Second Amendment? People like Obama and Clinton are constantly surrounded and protected by trained and armed Federal personnel, they have no concept of reality on the streets of America.
But an organization called Police One recently completed a survey of over 15,000 law enforcement officers across the pertaining to their thoughts on gun control in America. These are the folks that really know what is going on, not the politicians in D.C.
Survey findings include the following results:
- 91% of those who responded said any kind of assault weapons ban would have no effect or a negative effect on reducing violent crime.
- Over 91% support the concept of concealed weapons carry of firearms by civilians who have not been convicted of a felony and/or not been deemed psychologically/medically incapable.
- 86% of those who responded felt that casualties would have been reduced in recent mass shootings if a legally armed civilian had been present.
- A full 86% feel that casualties would have been reduced or avoided in recent tragedies if a legally-armed citizen was present.
- Over 81% were in favor of arming teachers and school administrators if they were properly trained, vetted and proficient.
- The survey also asked, “On a scale of one to five — one being low and five being high — how important do you think legally-armed citizens are to reducing crime rates overall?”
- 75% of the respondents answered four or five on that scale with 50% answering five.
- When asked what would help most in preventing large scale shootings the most popular answer at 29% was “more permissive concealed carry policies for civilians,” while 20% choose “more-aggressive institutionalization for mentally ill persons.”
- From all ranks, from Sheriffs and Chiefs on down, the vast majority (95%) say a federal ban on the manufacture and sale of ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds would not reduce violent crime.
3) Back in June, 2014, we went through many sets of numbers, all of which showed that race relations in this country had been improving steadily and rather aggressively over the past few decades. That analysis and post can be accessed at:
We looked at reputable polling sources regarding such topics as interracial marriages and whether or not Americans in general would vote for an African-American President (which they obviously did two times). In all cases, some of which are illustrated below, the trend for race relations was very positive:
Unfortunately, the current set of politicians have somehow managed to screw up decades of improvement. According to a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll update, as recently discussed by Chuck Todd on the NBC news show, Meet The Press, race relations appear to be at their worst level for the entire 25 year history of the poll, with 74% of respondents saying race relations in the country today are bad.
The previous low in this continuing poll was back in 1995 during the O.J. Simpson murder trial. At that time, 61% said race relations were bad and only 34% said they were good. Today, only 24% say race relations are good.
As we have always maintained, we are currently being served by the worst set of politicians ever in this country. This is just another example where these people have screwed up so bad that they have managed to unravel decades of national improvement, in this case in the area of race relations, in a few short years. And they have done this despite the breakthrough election of an African-American President. Pure insanity and ineptness.
More insanity tomorrow….if you can take it.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: