- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control of our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
- Earlier this year, real scientists reported that the Arctic ice cap was actually expanding by one million square miles of ice.
- Now NASA has reported that the Antarctic ice sheet is also getting larger and larger over time.
- More snow and ice is being added than the amount of volume being lost by the Antarctic glaciers.
- The NASA satellite data showed that the Antarctic ice sheet has grown by more than 112 billion tons of ice a YEAR from 1992 to 2001 when the annual net gain slowed to only 82 billion tons of ice every year from 2003 to 2008.
- At this rate of slowing, ice would continue to be added to the South Pole ice sheet for another thirty years or so.
Apparently that objective failed when there was so much ice that the ship could not get through, likely due to lower than expected temperatures.
- New York City would be under water.
- Gas would cost over $9 a gallon.
- A carton of milk would cost almost $13.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com