To review past posts on this insanity and idiocy, just click on the first few posts in each month listed to the right of this page. After reviewing just a handful of these insanity posts we think you will agree that we are currently being served by the worst set of American politicians ever to hold office in our entire history.
It looks like our politicians have been especially insane over the past month or so let’s get started with the latest insanity from today’s American politicians:
1) One of the most egregious actions of the Obama administration so far has been the suppression of the First Amendment rights of millions and millions of Americans when the administration used the IRS as a political weapon rather than a tax collection agency. By denying conservative and liberty loving organizations tax exempt status that was rightfully theirs, it not only stifled free speech and liberty but possibly, maybe probably, affected the 2012 Presidential election by denying electioneering resources to those opposed to Obama's second Presidential campaign.
And new documents uncovered by Judicial Watch further confirm and verify that the IRS intentionally buried Tea Party and conservative 501(C)(4) tax exempt applications until after Obama was reelected. Even worse, the documents uncovered include FBI documents that show the FBI knew of and ignored the illegal and unethical activities of the IRs in this election rigging endeavor.
The FBI documents show that not only were Tea Party and conservative applications not approved, they were intentionally denied approval without even going through any kind of review process. They were forwarded to a special group, “Group 7822,” for an “extended inventory” process until after the 2012 election.
According to Judicial Watch’s analysis: “Beginning in 2010 and lasting through the Obama reelection campaign in 2012, the Obama IRS orchestrated a deliberate policy of burying conservative groups’ tax exemption applications in bureaucratic delays. Interviews with numerous Cincinnati IRS employees in mid-2013 reveal that “Tea Party” group applications were automatically denied approval and assigned to a special “Group 7822” for an extended “inventory” process while waiting for decisions from IRS headquarters in Washington, DC. One IRS manager “asked why progressive cases were not segregated similar to the Tea Party cases, but she did not get any satisfactory answers.” FBI “302” documents are detailed narratives of FBI investigation interviews. The Obama Justice Department and FBI investigations into the Obama IRS scandal resulted in no criminal charges."
This is what tyranny looks like, the government being used for political purposes to suppress the Constitution and freedom of speech. Pathetic and scary.
2) Want to hear about something really scary? Consider the analyses done by the Committee For A Responsible Federal Budget and what they found:
- The long term financial health of the country and the Federal government could be much worse than even the dire picture painted by the Congressional Budget Office (CBO).
- The CBO projected that the Federal government debt would double as a percentage of GDP over the next 30 years but that included some optimistic baseline economic assumptions.
- It appears the CBO changed its forecast methodology in the latest round of long term forecasting which tended to dampen the size of the future Federal debt.
- This analysis went back to the old CBO methodology and found that using the traditional CBO approach, the debt would reach 205% of GDP by 2046, 65 percentage points higher by the CBO’s current and more optimistic forecast.
3) Every month it seems that we have to check in with Chicago and see how the city with likely the strictest gun control laws in the country is doing. If liberals and Democrats are correct, then imposing similar draconian gun control laws around the country would create a violence free Eden where gun violence is greatly reduced since it would be usually illegal to own a gun.
But alas, their dream did not happen again last week in Chicago because:
- Last weekend, not month or last year, last weekend 47 people were shot in Chicago and five of them died from their gunshot wounds.
- Gun violence has already claimed 2,300 Chicago victims so far in 2016.
- Year to date, 740 more people have been shot in Chicago this year than through the same time period of 2015.
- Chicago has had 268 homicides so far this year vs. about 163 homicides over the same time period in 2015.
As always, Obama, Biden, Hillary Clinton, Mayor Rahm Emmanuel, liberals, and the Black Lives Matter movement have remained silent and without any coherent plan to fix what ails society in Chicago. It is obvious that strict gun control laws have not fixed a dysfunctional city’s society but real solutions do not appear to be any of the above persons’ priority or concern.
4) But are we being unfair and too hard on Chicago? How is crime and gun violence doing around the rest of the country?
Normally, this question would be answered that Chicago is the outlier, violent crime has been going down around the country for decades. But we can no longer make that statement and have it be the reality. According to a recent article in the Wall Street Journal:
- The murder rate is up recently, the first six months of 2016, in 29 of the largest U.S. cities.
- These statistics were compiled by the Major Cities Chiefs Association.
- Homicides are up 15% in the 51 large cities surveyed.
- Chicago and Orlando, the site of a terrorist attack at a nightclub, accounted for half of the increase.
- Violent crime in every category except rape is going up around the country.
- CNN recently reported that robberies are up more than 1,000, aggravated assaults are up by almost 2,000, and non-fatal shootings are up more than 600 compared to the same period last year.
- Chicago's 316 homicides were the most of any law enforcement agency included in the survey, a 48 percent increase over 2015.
- In Los Angeles, there were 110 homicides so far this year, compared to 85 in 2015.
- San Jose's 25 homicides more than doubled the amount during the same period last year.
It amazes me that the politicians in this country do not have the ability to think through their actions before taking those actions. Of course violent crime is going to group if you release, on average, 1,600 known criminals into society in every state. What did they think was going to happen, they are CRIMINALS?
That will do it for today’s insanity: criminals are released and crime goes up, duh, Chicago is still a perfect example of why the Second Amendment is so important, we are much deeper into a financial morass and problem then we thought, and government documents prove that Obama went about stealing the 2012 election by suppressing the First Amendment rights of millions of Americans who likely disagreed with his actions, policies, and behavior. More insanity tomorrow.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: