- Ignoring science and realities that did not support their opinions and positions.
- Rather than have an adult conversation about climate, these types of advocates like Gore sank to the level of insulting those who dared look at ALL science by calling them a variety of names including racists, homophobes, terrorists, flat earth believers, and other slanderous names.
- Continuing to insist that politicians step up their intrusions into our lives with higher taxes, more regulations, and more control of our freedoms and standards of living based on a shaky theory at best.
- U.S. flood damage as a percentage of the nation’s GDP has been going down steadily from 1940 to 2013, a span of 73 years, enough time to get at least a recent view and trend.
- Back in the 1940s, the percentage of flood damage was consistently in the .2% to .3% range while more recently the percentage has been down to often less than .05% or so, a dramatic decrease.
- He also presents a graph that plots the “Drought Severity Index” from the late 1800s through present time and it is obvious, using real historical data, that droughts have not gotten worse over time, something that was supposed to happen when man made global warming supposedly took off.
- He also graphs how the annual number of hurricanes hitting the U.S. mainland have slowly been trending down over the past century, something that was not supposed to happen according to the global warming models.
- And last, but not least, he shows how the annual number of tornadoes touching down in the country has also been slowly trending downwards.
- “I don’t have the answer.” - Well then, we probably should not be listening to your opinion if you have no back up facts or answers.
- “It almost certainly will get worse.” But not according to a climate expert, Dr.Piekle, that we just discussed. His graphs show every important climate factor going in the opposite direction of getting worse.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: