The current monthly record for the number of days needed to cover one month's worth of insanity is ten. We almost equaled that record last month when we needed nine days to cover one month’s worth of political class insanity. There is a very good chance that the ten day record could fall this month since as we get closer and closer to the election, the volume of ineptness grows almost exponentially.
- Walayat Khan, 36, of Reisterstown
- Shaheen Tasewar Hussain, 60, of Ellicott City
- Mulazam Hussain, 54, of Windsor Mill
- Mahmood Hussain Shah, 57, of Catonsville
- Muhammad Rafiq, 58, of Reisterstown
- Mohammad Shafiq, 50, of Gwynn Oak, Maryland; and his daughter,
- Alia Shaheen, 24, of Baltimore
- Mohammad Irfan, 59, of Nottingham
- Muhammad Sarmad, 40, of Nottingham
- Kassem Mohammad Hafeed, a/k/a Kassam Mohammad Hafeed, 51, of Baltimore
Hillary Clinton claimed that the 30,000 emails that were erased were private communications between her and her family friends but we now know that they were not.
- “President Obama's top priority right now is a 3 letter word...JOBS.”
- "His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul.''
- "When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, Look, here's what happened.'' Note: the stock market crashed before FDR became President and there was no TV back then.
- "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian-Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking.” Now, tell me that wasn’t a racist comment.
- Why would you publicly tell the world and our enemies which guy in his security detail had the nuclear launch codes?
- How is this not a national security screw up or even a treasonous act to tell the world exactly where our nuclear launch codes are?
- Wouldn’t that stupid assertion in public put that agent’s life and his family’s lives in mortal danger from a murder and blackmail perspective?
- Is Biden actually saying that a single agent is walking around in public with the launch codes on him?
- If this agent has the launch codes on his physical body, how is he being protected, he is much more vital and important to the country at that moment than a lame duck Vice President?
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com