- Remember when the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, said that Congress had to pass the Obama Care legislation in order to see what was in it, never mind actually reading the proposed legislation BEFORE passing it.
- Remember when Congressman Hank Johnson publicly thought that it was actually possible for the Pacific island of Guam to physically tip over?
- Remember when Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee wanted to know if the Mars Rover vehicle would be driving anywhere close to where Neil Armstrong landed on the moon?
- Weiner exchanged sexual text messages with a 15 year old girl.
- The alleged exchange was confirmed to being investigated by law enforcement and that Weiner’s phone records have been subpoenaed.
- According to the article, Weiner confirmed the exchange but claimed he was “the subject of a hoax.”
- To add a little more perversion to this story, in August, the New York Post reported that Weiner had sent sexual messages to a woman including one where he posed next to his four year old son.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom: