- Couric recently put together an in-depth news piece on guns and gun control.
- Apparently, she is not a fan of the Second Amendment.
- While interviewing a set of gun rights activists, she and her producer asked the activists to sit very still for ten seconds or so under the pretense of testing equipment.
- During the real interview, she asked them a question about gun violence, to which they promptly answered.
- However, during final production and editing, when that question was asked, Couric and her producer spliced in the the ten seconds of silence to make it look like the activists were unable to answer the violence question, that they were dumbfounded and had no suitable answer when in reality they had an answer and it was immediate.
And today’s news reporters and journalists are nothing more than modern day Pravda workers.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com