First, as we discussed previously, the Washington political class and the Obama administration have done such a lousy job at managing and growing the economy that millions of Americans are being forced to postpone life affecting decisions, given the uncertainty in their minds and their wallets relative to the economy. Specifically, the survey found that many Americans are delaying, for financial reasons, decisions involving:
- Higher Education (24 percent delaying in 2015, compared to 11 percent in 2007)
- Buying a Home (22 percent delaying in 2015, compared to 14 percent in 2007)
- Medical Procedure (19 percent delaying in 2015, compared to 9 percent in 2007)
- Retirement (18 percent delaying in 2015, compared to 9 percent in 2007)
- Having Children (13 percent delaying in 2015, compared to 5 percent in 2007)
- Marriage (12 percent delaying in 2015, compared to 6 percent in 2007)
- Her family’s net worth is probably approaching the $100 million level.
- She travels in a luxury private jet wherever she goes.
- She insists on only the best hotel suites when traveling with nearby suites for her entourage.
- The multi-million dollar wedding she threw for her daughter was ranked among the five most expensive weddings EVER.
- She regularly attends political fund raising dinners and events that cost tens of thousands of dollars to attend.
- She has been seen and photographed shopping at only the most exclusive stores in NYC.
Our book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government - Fifty First Steps To Restoring Our Freedom And Destroying The American Political Class" is now available at:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com