- His administration has gone to great lengths to delay or kill Freedom of Information Act requests, often breaking both the spirit and letter of the law in those delays.
- His administration has spied on journalists and often tried to deter their investigative reporting.
- At least once his administration tried to charge a news organization for the information they requested in a Freedom Of Information Act, clearly against the law.
- His Justice Department has road blocked and delayed investigations into a number of scandals including the IRS harassment of citizens and the Fast and Furious gun running operation.
- In one eight-month period in 2014, more than 8,100 deportable illegal immigrants were released by sanctuary city governments across the country rather than being turned over to the Federal government for deportation.
- Three thousand of those 8,100 deportable illegal immigrants were felons.
- Sixty two percent had a prior criminal record.
- Nineteen hundred of the 8,100 were later rearrested a total of 4,300 times on 7,500 different offenses.
- Immigration officials tried to deport Luis-Leyva Vargas, 47, to Cuba after he served three years in a Florida prison for unlawful sex with a teen. In 2008, officials released him. Two years later, he kidnapped an 18-year-old in Rockingham County, Va., at knife point and raped her. Now he is serving a 55-year prison sentence.
- Felix Rodriguez, a 67-year-old sex offender convicted of raping children as young as 4 in the 1990s, was freed in 2009, also because Cuba would not take him back. Months later, he fatally shot his girlfriend in Kansas City. He pleaded guilty and is serving 10 years in a Missouri prison.
- Andrew Rui Stanley, convicted in 2000 of multiple counts of sodomizing a child when Stanley was 14, was released in 2009 after Brazil failed to provide a passport needed to send him home. For the next two years, he viciously abused three children in St. Louis and now, at age 31, will be in prison for the rest of his life.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com