- Wilkerson led the walkout as soon as Gutierrez began to rage for being quoted as saying a woman’s death at the hands an illegal alien was a “little thing.”
- Her son, Joshua, was murdered by Hermilio Moralez after being tortured on November 16, 2010. Joshua had given Moralez a ride home but that did not stop Moralez from tying Joshua up and setting him on fire.
- Moralez later bragged in court that his “killing skills took over.”
- In previous Congressional testimony, Ms. Wilkerson testified: “This was our family’s 9/11 terrorist attack by a foreign invader, whether you want to recognize it or whether you do not. This government continues to fail or even recognize that we have an issue. Americans are dying daily at the hands of criminals that we don’t even know are here.”
- Her son, Dominic, was also killed by an illegal immigrant.
- That killer, an illegal immigrant from Guatemala, had previous brushes with the law that included a conviction for felony armed robbery and two DUIs.
- Durden was also greatly offended by Gutierrez’s bullying, saying he made her “physically sick,” and that he is a “disgrace.”
Mary Ann Mendoza:
- Ms. Mendoza lost her son, Police Sergeant Brandon Mendoza, in May, 2014, when an illegal Mexican immigrant killed him after driving on the wrong side of the road.
- The article said he was “blackout drunk” with a blood-alcohol level three times the legal level.
- The illegal immigrant, Raul Silva Corona, had been in the country illegally for twenty years and not unexpectedly, had a long criminal record but was still driving on the streets of America.
- Previously he had been charged with criminal conspiracy, leaving the scene of an accident, assault, and burglary.
- In a letter to President Obama, Mendoza asked why a violent illegal immigrant was allowed to stay in the country for decades: “The Federal Government knew he, Raul Silva Corona , was an illegal immigrant when he was convicted on crimes in 1994 in Colorado. The prosecutors were ‘lenient’ on him and several charges were dismissed… Why wasn’t he deported?” Mendoza wrote. “I am furious that the Federal Government allowed this criminal to stay in this country and KILL my son!”
I wonder if Congressman Gutierrez thinks each of these unnecessary deaths are a "little thing?”Americans who want a secure border and rational and sane immigration rules and laws are not racists. We think that any unnecessary deaths, in this discussion unnecessary citizen deaths by criminal and violent illegal immigrants, are horrible and not a little thing. We think these unnecessary murders and violence are an absolute disgrace relative to Federal government incompetence and local government’s sanctuary cities and tolerance of criminal illegal immigrants.To attack and slander Americans who blame the current system for letting multiple felon illegal immigrants to walk our streets is the height of absurdity. Just another example of where logic an adult conversations is choked off by politicians that have their own agendas and personal careers placed ahead of what is right for the welfare and safety of the rest of us.More heartbreaking, unnecessary deaths tomorrow.