- A VA report that the Huffington Post got hold of estimated that 238,657 veterans out of 847,822 pending applications for VA medical care have died waiting for medical treatment they never got.
- This is a failure rate of 28%.
- These numbers come from an April, 2015 report called, “Analysis of Death Services.”
- Even worse beyond this high fatality rate is that the VA has no idea what happened to account for the 238,657 deaths since: some of these veterans may have died many years ago but never got purged out of the system, some of these veterans may have gotten treatment via other sources such as Medicare, or never completed the application process since they got well or died.
- Thus, the VA has a problem that they cannot even define.
- Fattah was recently indicted on more than a dozen Federal criminal charges.
- In total, he and four associates received 29 Federal indictments including bribery, money laundering, falsifying records, bank fraud and other charges.
- Specifically, Fattah got 16 of those charges including conspiracy, mail fraud, falsifying records, bank fraud, and five other charges which in total could add up to over 100 years in jail.
Until then, consider going to the following website and join the movement to at least put term limits on those in office today because really, how much worse could it be if we just replaced every current politician in office with a whole new set of people:
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com