- It is still not operating.
- The cost of construction has tripled from the original cost estimate.
- Two airport directors, three technical chiefs, architects, and many others have been fired or quit in disgust.
- Even though it is not operational, the German government is spending 16 million Euros a month to keep the facility from falling into disrepair which would cost even more to rehab it in the future.
- Three years ago when they first attempted to open the airport, it failed its fire safety procedures and tests. There was actually a plan, an idiotic plan, to station 800 employees around the airport to sit around all day to smell for fire and smoke. This was their fire safety backup plan. If one of these 800 thought they smelled smoke, they would use their cell phone to notify the authorities that maybe, somewhere there was a fire. You cannot make up this insanity.
5) Democrat Alan Grayson is currently a Florida Congressman. He would like to run for the Senate from Florida in the next election even though the national Democratic Party bosses are supporting another candidate and basically ignoring Grayson. And this is where it gets nutty and insane, considering the recent Grayson quote on why he would be the better candidate: “Frankly, one reason why Democrats are willing to crawl over hot coals naked to vote for me is because I’m willing to tell the truth.”
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com