- I am over 60 years old and have never voted for a Republican for President in my life.
- Up until 2010, I had never voted for a Republican for national office in my life.
- I wrote and published my book, "Love My Country, Loathe My Government," based on my disgust and frustrations with the Bush administration.
- Thus, I am not a diehard, or even lukewarm, Republican, conservative, or neocon.
- Democrat FDR led the country through the worse economic downturn in our history in addition to leading the country through the second World War and eventual victory over the Nazis and Japanese.
- Democrat Harry Truman finished up the work of FDR by successfully bringing the war to a close and leading the country into a prosperous post war economy.
- Democrat John Kennedy energized the country with his youth, vision, and energy and prevented the next world war by leading the country through the Cuban missile crisis.
- Democrat Lyndon Baines Johnson guided the country into a new age of racial equality by leading the country with the passage of the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts.
So decide for yourself. Do the following Democratic quotes foster understanding, joint resolution of problems, and the celebration of diversity within our society or are they blatant attempts to slander and demean political opponents in the most crass and despicable manner:
- Democrat Speaker Of The House Nancy Pelosi called citizen opponents to Obama Care unpatriotic for simply having a difference of opinion with many politicians in Washington.
- Democrat Charles Rangel slandered millions of Americans who opposed Obama Care by calling them racists for simply having an honest difference of opinion with many politicians in Washington.
- Democrat Shelia Jordan Lee slandered millions of Americans who opposed Obama Care by associating them with the Ku Klux Klan.
- Union boss and Democratic supporter Jimmy Hoffa, Jr. stated that his union was at war with the Republicans and Tea Party citizens and that these people "need to be taken out."
- Democratic Congressmen Mike Doyle and Henry Waxman and Democratic Vice President Joe Biden slandered American citizens opposed to unfettered and destructive government spending and debt by calling them terrorists (those people that bomb and kill innocent civilians).
- When ordinary Americans objected to the building of an Islamic mosque near the World Trade Center property because of the sad memories of 9-11, Democrat Nancy Pelosi said THEY should be investigated for simply having a passionate opinion on the mosque.
- Democratic Congresswoman Maxine Walters said all Tea Party American citizens can go to hell simply for having a difference of opinion with her.
- The campaign manager of Democrat’s Gerry Brown’s gubernatorial campaign called his Republican opponent, Meg Whitman, a whore.
- Democratic White House czar Van Jones publicly called all Republicans a**h****s.
- Democrat Alan Grayson called all Republicans knuckle dragging Neanderthals.
- Liberal TV host Montel Williams publicly hoped that Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachman would commit suicide by decapitating herself.
- Ed Schultz, an on air commentator for the Democratic enforcers at the MSNBC news channel, called Laura Ingraham of Fox News a slut.
- Liberal HBO TV host Bill Maher, a major donor to Obama’s 2012 Presidential Super PAC (a $1 million donor), said on air that Republican Sarah Palin “would f*** Rick Perry if he was black.”
- Liberal Bill Maher called Republican Sarah Palin disgusting and derogatory body part names that I will not repeat here
- Playboy magazine’s online website offered a detailed analysis on why and how each of ten Republican women in politics should be hate raped.
- Democratic Congressman Steve Cohen likened Republican critics of Obama Care to the Nazis and their propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels.
- A liberal rap artist gave a Minnesota concert that was billed as the “F*** Michelle Bachman” concert (spelling out the entire f-word), a Republican Congresswoman from Minnesota.
- A Democratic operative insulted Ann Romney, and millions of other American women, by slandering and demeaning her as a stay at home mother.
- Martin Bashier of MSNBC News showed a video of Mitt Romney’s campaign bus that was interspersed with video clips of buses blowing up in balls of fire, explicitly wishing that the Romney bus also blow up and those inside die a fiery death.
- Liberal Professor Richard Parncutt of the University of Graz wants to execute other human beings that are global warming deniers for simply having a different opinion than his.
- Liberal newspaper columnist Donald Kaul wrote an article for the Des Moines Register where he called for the killing of gun owners and “dragging legislators who disagree with gun control behind pickup trucks until they get the message.”
- Liberal Erik Loomis, PhD, assistant professor of history at the University of Rhode Island decided that he wanted the death of National Rifle Association (NRA) CEO Wayne LaPierre, branding the gun rights group he heads as a terrorist organization: "[I] want Wayne LaPierre's head on a stick."
- Liberal Karen Lewis, head of the Chicago Teachers’ Union had some violent rhetoric of her own to share: “Do not think for a minute that the wealthy are ever going to allow you to legislate their riches away from them. Please understand that. However, we are in a moment where the wealth disparity in this country is very reminiscent of the robber baron ages. The labor leaders of that time, though, were ready to kill. They were. They were just – off with their heads. They were seriously talking about that.”
- Liberal Elizabeth Ashack, an economist at the Department of Labor, thinks that all Christians are Nazis.
- Democratic Indiana state representative Vanessa Summers publicly stated that a fellow legislator’s 18 month old son is a racist.
- If you believe the reality of the sad state of the Social Security Administration’s dire financial straits, you are a liar according to liberal leaning U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders.
- Republican Senators are too stupid to understand the multi-syllable words I am using, according to Democratic White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest.
- All men should die or get f**ked, according to Democratic activist Sarah Noble.
He should be a leader, he should be setting the tone of civil political dialog, not remaining silent. He is not a leader or a defender of women's rights when he does not represent the good name and integrity of women who are not Democrats. I cannot remember any time in my life when politicians had such a low regard for law abiding American citizens of a different political stripe, a time when citizens have been so degraded by those in government and their political supporters.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com