- Dominic was 30 years old and Ms. Durden's only child.
- He was killed by an illegal immigrant from Guatemala who had been in the US illegally for many years.
- He had already committed a number of crimes including a felony armed robbery and two DUIs.
- He was finally deported a year and a half after the death of Dominic in 2014, probably due to the tireless efforts of Ms. Durden.
3) But it is just not murders that are a plague of our busted immigration system and enforcement capabilities. Consider Congressional Record testimony from Congressman Ted Poe, as reported by the Universal Free Press website:
Ripped from the bodies of unwilling women, undergarments cling to branches of a tree just a few feet from the lawless U.S.-Mexico border, dozens of pairs of underwear thrown there by rapists.These are called rape trees.
It is also available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Please pass our message of freedom onward. Let your friends and family know about our websites and blogs, ask your library to carry the book, and respect freedom for both yourselves and others everyday.
Please visit the following sites for freedom:
Term Limits Now: http://www.howmuchworsecoulditget.com